Well, I see I got my first follower on this blog; hooray for me! Things are looking up for the most part; I haven't had anyone turn up trying to ransom my own stories to me and nor have I seen any new novels floating around the internet with the words 'New' and 'Earth' in the title so all seems to be well, at least for now. Pretty soon, as soon as finals are over, I'll be able to devote actual time to this blog instead of half-assing it most of the time. I'm starting to think that in the time being, I need to devote some time for school work as the semester comes to a bloody and screaming end.
As it turns out, though, finals are just as ugly as they've always been. They are and always will be the academic equivalent of a horrible crawling Lovecraftian abomination, a monstrosity that cannot be stopped and nor can it be placated by human sacrifice. In the end, it will always explode your mind and give you one hell of a headache. Even something so seemingly simple as biology 101 seems like a chore at this part in the semester due to burn out and general disinterest on my part toward an extremely lower lever class.
On top of all that, I find once again that signing up for next semester's classes is more difficult than it should be. Once again - I don't know how I fucking keep doing this - I lost my pin number I need for online registration and now, because they are slowly phasing out paper, the school requires us to sign up electronically. Isn't that special? So now I have to face the scornful looks of my advisory professor just so I can get my pin number back. Eh, all things considered its par for the course.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment